Lizard Tail ATR
Related power: Ancient
Potions: Ancient Potion S, Ancient Potion M
Zone of placement: Tail
Description: Adds a long lizard tail to the torimori. Still can have some feathers on it.
For any extra details (like fur, spikes, fire flame) - must be upgraded by related upgrades too.
Can be swirled (chameleon), it could be scaled and rough or more 'naked' and smooth.
The shape of its end can be various (globe, pike).
Primordial features of upgrade.
Mix this upgrade with other materials and attributes, to get more properties.
Yes - it must have this property. (e.g. Water Material must be transparent a little, but Slimy Material don't have to)
Can be ... - it can has this property, but doesn't have to
No - it must not have this property, unless it's combined with another upgrade that has this property. If there is * after the property - it means you mustn't combine the upgrade, just enough to have this upgrade on the same zone with others, so any other upgrades can have this property too. Visual explaining
Change its form:
Controlled by tori:
- Yes (like normal tail)
Possibilities and limitations
(you can use any of these)
- Transforms short Tori Tail into the long and powerful Lizard Tail
- Doesn't add new body parts
Amount (per using 1 potion):
- As many as torimori has Tails (it means, once upgraded - it can transform all tails into lizard tails)
Max. amount (limit):
- As many as torimori has Tails
- Can be be swirled, scaled and rough or 'naked' and smooth, the shape of its end can be various (globe, pike), can be feathered
- For any extra details (like fur, spikes, fire flame, etc) - it must be upgraded by related upgrades too