Archaeopteryx Wings ATR
Related power: Ancient
Potions: Ancient Potion M
Zone of placement: Wings
Description: Adds the arche... archioe... turns the wings of torimorito feathered hands like that ancient dino-birb have!
Primordial features of upgrade.
Mix this upgrade with other materials and attributes, to get more properties.
Yes - it must have this property. (e.g. Water Material must be transparent a little, but Slimy Material don't have to)
Can be ... - it can has this property, but doesn't have to
No - it must not have this property, unless it's combined with another upgrade that has this property. If there is * after the property - it means you mustn't combine the upgrade, just enough to have this upgrade on the same zone with others, so any other upgrades can have this property too. Visual explaining
Change its form:
Controlled by tori:
- Yes (like normal hand/wings)
Possibilities and limitations
(you can use any of these)
- Skin (& Feathers)
- Transforms Tori Wings into the Archeopteryx' Wings
- Doesn't add new body parts (excluding arm at wing end, because it literally looks like this)
Amount (per using 1 potion):
- As many as torimori has Wings (it means, once upgraded - it can transform all wings into archaeopteryx' wings)
Max. amount (limit):
- As many as torimori has Wings